Friday, November 26, 2010

Review Requests

Lately, I've thought of something. I thought I would let some reviews be requested. While I'll still choose which games to review, I wouldn't mind if someone requested a game or two. If you have a Backloggery account, you could PM me about which game you would like for me to review; or if you have a Blog account, you could post in the comment box. However, I cannot review the game if I haven't beaten it, and I cannot review it if I haven't played it. I'll try to fulfill as many requests as possible. If a name has a slash "/" after it, that means that a user has more than one name, and (s)he's known by any of those names. [If you feel that this paragraph needs a bit of touching up, please tell me; I'm not certain about the way the paragraph has been typed down]


Requests:
  1. DoReMi Fantasy: Milon no DokiDoki Daibouken (SFC) - Kingbuilder Status: Reviewed
  2. Kirby Squeak Squad (DS) - ryanknight717/Dragoon/DragoonTrainer/Sir_Dragoon/Scrafty Status: Reviewed
  3. SoulBlazer (SNES) - __ender__ Status: Reviewed
  4. The Legendary Starfy (DS) - NintendoPurist//blizZAP Status: Unreviewed
  5. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS) - pikmaniac02 Status: Unplayed
  6. ActRaiser 2 (SNES) - Vaynard/Kainard Status: Reviewed
  7. Tales of Phantasia (SFC/GBA) - BLADE-9-SORA-9/mieu-fire Status: Unplayed
  8. Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) - Retro_on_theGo, and WingedFish Status: Unreviewed
  9. Robotrek (SNES) - BLADE-9-SORA-9/mieu-fire Status: Reviewed
  10. Wii Sports Resort (Wii) - NintendoFan_27/Blue-Ace Status: Unreviewed
  11. Contra 4 (DS) - Karakato Status: Unplayed
  12. DuckTales (NES) - Karakato Status: Reviewed
  13. Mega Man X (SNES) - Karakato Status: Unreviewed
  14. Retro Game Challenge (DS) - Karakato Status: Unreviewed
  15. Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem (DS) - NintendoPurist[87/3DS]//blizZAP Status: Unplayed
  16. Wipeout 2 (3DS) - Bobhobob Status: Unplayed
  17. Clock Tower (SFC) - André  Status: Unplayed
  18. Zombies Ate Our Neighbors (SNES) - Inomen  Status: Unreviewed
  19. Disney's Tarzan: Return to the Jungle (GBA) - Jacob  Status: Unreviewed

7 comments:

  1. Ever played Soul Blazer? I'd recommend that one if you haven't gotten around to it yet. Personally I like it better than its "sequels" (though I haven't played much of Terranigma yet).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I've played SoulBlazer. It's one of my top favorite SNES games ever, and a fantastic one at that. I'd be glad to review it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome.. I'll be looking forward to that. I think it ties with FFIII/VI for my favorite SNES game, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi StarBoy91, i would suggest you to review the survival/horror game Clock Tower (Clock Tower: The First Fear / クロックタワー, Kurokku Tawa), i've played it and i honestly recommend you to try it, since this game is the scariest game i ever played. This game was never released outside Japan but there are translated versions on web, Link: http://www.freeroms.com/roms/snes/clock_tower.htm. Congratulations on your blog, it's very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you review Zombies Ate My Neighbors(SNES):
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombies_Ate_My_Neighbors

    Amazing game!

    ReplyDelete